Rimini Camping Village - Club del Sole Group - work with us
Positions open for the 2020 season.
Club del Sole, an important Italian group in great expansion, leader in the open air tourism sector, by organic expansion, is looking for different figures to be included in the commercial / sales / receptionist area:
n. 2 Experienced Booking & Sales employee
n. 1 Commercial / sales / reception office intern without or with short experience
The resources, after a training period at the Forlì Headquarters, can be integrated into the Central Offices or transferred to Rimini Camping Village.
Expense reimbursements are provided for interns and, to the most deserving, the Group offers concrete employment opportunities at the end of the training period.
The resource will carry out the following activities:
- telephone management and direct relationships with foreign and Italian tourists (information procedures, reservations and logistics)
- booking activities: information, booking and confirmation procedures
- check-in and check-out procedures
- management of interpersonal relationships with customers
- customer support (front - office)
- sale of tourist packages
Professional skills acquired at the end of the internship:
- know how to answer the phone
- reply to emails: body and content
- process a request for information, availability, booking and booking confirmation
- know how to use the management software
- payment management and cash desk closure
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- graduate or graduating, possibly in linguistic, tourist-accommodation or economic disciplines;
- result orientation and sense of problem solving;
- excellent relationship and negotiation skills;
- ability to analyze economic and statistical data;
- good knowledge of at least two foreign languages including English, French, German and Dutch; (knowledge of three of the languages listed above is a preferential requirement)
- good computer skills and use of the Office package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and E-mail;
The placement will be assessed during the interview according to personal skills and competences.