The best Pet Friendly Campsite!!Your holiday with your four-legged friend!
Pets are welcome at International Rimini Camping Village!
If you are looking for a campsite where you can enjoy your holiday with you dog...you found it!!
At International Rimini Camping Village pets are always welcome!
If you dont' want to leave your beloved pet at home, you will like International Rimini Camping Village: you can walk with your dog in the whole camping (only exceptions: the toilet block and the children playground) ; you can go with it to the beach too! At Bagno 19, exactly in front of the Camping, you can rent beach umbrellas and lounger to spend a day on the beach with the whole family, pets included. When you get back, to freshen up or to groom a little befor a night in the fancy town center, you can wash Fido in the Pet showers inside the camping, equièèed with basins and hairdryer!
The entry of pets at International Rimini Camping Village is subject to the following rules:
- Cats and dogs must be vaccinated and have appropriate medical records to be submitted to Management on check-in Pets are allowed in every pitch.
- Dogs must be kept on their leash in respect for all the campsite's other guests.
- In accordance with current regulations, owners are required to pick up the mess of their animals with specific shovel or using the little bags that we have left in the dog toilets located within the campsite.
- It is sole responsible of the owner to ensure that their pets do not disturb other campsite guests and that they do not cause damage to third parties or properties in the village
- In accordance with site rules, animals are not allowed in the children playground or at the showers located near the beach.
- Please use the reserved and marked spaces.
- Dangerous or aggressive dogs may be subject to acceptance by management.
- Dogs must be muzzled.
- The presence of pets must be declared at reservation time